Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Igful FAQ--Can I purchase with credit cards?

We may accept to be paid by a credit card outside of Paypal. To make an order with a credit card is easy and simple(See “How can I purchase on igful.com” . Proceed through the order process as normal, and once you are forwarded to Paypal you will be presented with an option to pay with your Paypal account or an independent credit card. The option to use a credit card is available through both services




More questions

What is Paypal?
How can I register a paypal account?
How can I purchase on Igful.com?
How can I verify my Paypal account?
Can I purchase with debit cards or gift cards?
What is pending e-check and why do i need to wait for it to clear ?
How can I register to be the member on Igful.com?
What can I do after I send the payment?
How can I know my order status?
How can I verify my order ?
When and how will I get the item after I pay?
Will I get bonus or discount of being a return customer?

No comments: