Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Igful FAQ--What is a pending e-check, and why do I need to wait for it to clear?

A pending e-check is a type of payment option available with Paypal. A pending e-check is just like writing a normal check, except electronically. Just like normal checks, pending e-checks take a few days to clear while Paypal verifies the funds are present within the senders account. Once the check has cleared, the money will be transferred to igful's account and then delivery can take place immediately thereafter.







More questions

What is Paypal?
How can I register a paypal account?
Can I purchase with Credit Cards?
How can I purchase on Igful.com?
Can I purchase with debit cards or gift cards?
How to register to become a member on igful.com?
What is pending e-check, why do I need to wait for it to clear?
What can I do after I send the payment?
How can I know my order status?
How can I verify my order ?
When and how will I get the item after I pay?
Will I get bonus or discount of being a return customer?

No comments: