Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Igful FAQ--What is Paypal?

Paypal is an online payment system that facilitates the transfer of money from one bank account to another. After signing up for an account at www.paypal.com and proceeding through their easy verification process, you may send money to your Paypal account from your bank account and begin to use to make purchases online from websites such as amazon.com, eBay and of course igful.com. Paypal is one of the most widely accepted electronic payment services used today to reliably, instantly and safely move money between accounts worldwide.






More questions

How can I register a paypal account?
Can I purchase with Credit Cards?
How can I purchase on Igful.com?
How can I verify my Paypal account?
Can I purchase with debit cards or gift cards?
What is pending e-check and why do i need to wait for it to clear ?
How can I register to be the member on Igful.com?
What can I do after I send the payment?
How can I know my order status?
How can I verify my order ?
When and how will I get the item after I pay?
Will I get bonus or discount of being a return customer?

No comments: