Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Igful FAQ--When and how will I get the item after I pay?

After your payment, please contact our customer service by Live Chat or MSN and check with your mail. After you confirm your order, we will send you the items in 30 minutes if in stock . Meanwhile, our customer will guide you get the item, such as advise the exchange place, the trader’s ID, etc.




More questions

What is Paypal?
How can I register a paypal account?
How can I purchase on Igful.com?
How can I verify my Paypal account?
Can I purchase with credit cards?
Can I purchase with debit cards or gift cards?
What is pending e-check and why do i need to wait for it to clear ?
How can I register to be the member on Igful.com?
How can I know my order status?
What can I do after I send the payment?
How can I verify my order ?
Will I get bonus or discount of being a return customer?

No comments: