Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Igful FAQ--How can I verify my paypal account?

Regarding how to verify paypal account, please refer to the following steps:

1. go http://www.paypal.com/ , login your paypal account

2. Click "status: xxxx UNVERIFIED(0)"

3. Call your Credit card bank to find 4 codesin an amount of 1.95euros or US dollars.(the 4 codes is after words paypal, like: PAYPALXXXX )

4. fill the 4 codes to Verify your Account.

5. You will see you paypal account STATUS IS: xxxx VERIFIED(0).

6. Send us the photo of your paypal account status to: igfulcs@gmail.com

After received your photo of verified Paypal account, we will deliver your order immediately! And all your future orders will be processed in 10-20 mins, no need any verifications!

Please leave us comment if you still have problems verifying your paypal account.



More questions


What is Paypal?
How can I register a paypal account?
Can I purchase with Credit Cards?
How can I purchase on Igful.com?
Can I purchase with debit cards or gift cards?
How to register to become a member on igful.com?
What is pending e-check and why do i need to wait for it to clear ?
What can I do after I send the payment?
How can I know my order status?
How can I verify my order ?
When and how will I get the item after I pay?
Will I get bonus or discount of being a return customer?



No comments: